For Rent! A detached family house with free view @Amsterdam Nieuw-West Osdorperweg 582
This spacious 4-room detached house with air-conditioning has a convenient terrace, free view, 5 parking spaces and a shed and is situated at the agricultural area of Amsterdam Nieuw-West.
This nice located property has a terrace with free view of water and grassland at the backside of the house. On the ground floor there is a hall, guest toilet, living room, kitchen, utility room, shower and bedroom. On the 1st floor there is a hall, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Next to the property there are 5 private parking spaces.
This house (built in 1943) is located on a plot of 176,2 m² and has approximately 132,1 m² of use area and approximately 470,8 m³ of content (measured as good as possible according to the Nen-2580 standard). This does not include the shed of approximately 4,7 m² and excluding the terrace of approximately 29,7 m². These sizes are indicative. The (temporary) energy label G has been issued for this property.
Entrance: Entrance, hall with stair to the first floor, toilet, meter cupboard, door to the living room and door to the bedroom.
Living room: Living room of approximately 28,0 m² with air-conditioning and a sliding door to the outside terrace.
Kitchen: Kitchen approximately 11,5 m² with appliances.
Utility room: Utility room of approximately 5,6 m² with connections for a washing machine and dryer, boiler, door to a separate shower room of approximately 2,3 m² and a door to the outside terrace. Bedroom: Bedroom of approximately 15,0 m² with air-conditioning.
Hall: Hall with doors to the 2 bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom: Bedroom of approximately 25,8 m² with a dormer window at the back side and air-conditioning.
Bathroom: Bathroom of approximately 4,2 m² with shower and sink and toilet.
Bedroom: Bedroom of approximately 24,3 m² with a dormer window at the front side.
Shed: A wooden shed of approximately 4,7 m² , separate from the house, for storage.
Rental price: € 1.500,– per month, excluding gas, water and electricity. The rental price adjustment takes place annually on the basis of the consumer price index (CPI) series of all households, determined on the most recent time basis and published by the Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS).
This concerns a rental for a definite period (limited time) because the owner will move in after. A minimum of one year and a maximum of two year contract will be concluded with a three-month down payment and the rent payment has to be with automatic monthly payment in advance. Model: HUUROVEREENKOMST VOOR ZELFSTANDIGE GELIBERALISEERDE WOONRUIMTE MVA GERICHT OP DE HUURMARKT TEN BEHOEVE VAN EXPATS (MODEL SEPTEMBER 2016)
State of delivery:
The house will be rented in the current state and is immediately available.
Rental price: € 1.500,-- per month, excluding gas, water and electricity. The rental price adjustment takes place annually on the basis of the consumer price index (CPI) series of all households, determined on the most recent time basis and published by the Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS).
The destination of the house is living. The tenant is not permitted to give the leased property a different destination or to reallocate part of the rented property.
Viewing is only possible by appointment. If you are interested, you can contact us by email.
- The rented property is offered for rent for a family or a two-person household;
- Rental to several people is not possible;
- The tenant is not allowed to bring pets into the object to be rented;
- The tenant will make the property available for viewings in the event of sale or end of rental, in consultation with the broker.
- The landlord will always be able to carry out maintenance on the rented property in consultation with the tenant.
- Landlord and tenant have explicitly agreed that smoking is not allowed in the home.
- Without the landlord's permission, the tenant is not permitted to make changes to the property, nor may walls be moved and the floor may not be drilled.
- The tenant is not permitted to drill into walls or tiles without permission. Due to the hardness of the concrete and the tiles, a special machine is needed for this.
- At the request of and in consultation with the lessor, the tenant will provide the lessor with access to the property to inspect the property.
- The rented property is exclusively intended to be used as living space for the benefit of the tenant and the persons who belong directly to his family. The tenant is obliged to actually live in the rented property and to use it as his main residence. The tenant is not permitted to give the rented property a different destination.
- The tenant may not allow other persons to live with him than those who belong directly to his family.
- The tenant is not permitted to have the rented property used in whole or in part by third parties or to surrender it to third parties in sublet.
- The tenant is not entitled to exercise a profession or business in any part of the rented property.
- The tenant will use the rented property as a good tenant in accordance with the agreed destination.
- The tenant will provide and keep the leased property with the necessary upholstery and furniture in accordance with the agreed destination.
- The tenant is not permitted to place objects, loose waste, waste in bags or waste containers on outside areas of the rented property or the general use areas.
- The lessor is not liable for damage to and / or theft of the goods stored by the space rented by the lessee.
- The costs for gas, water and electricity are for the account of the Renter. The tenant must take care of the connection and registration with the relevant authorities.
- Tenant is obliged to have or take out household effects and AVP insurance.
- The tenant must take into account that the following matters will in any case be borne by the tenant if they occur:
- Damage due to freezing of pipes
- Clogging of sewer
- Cleaning of property upon departure
- The tenant is liable for the timely payment of the rent.
- Drug use or cultivation / sharing is strictly forbidden, the rent can be terminated immediately and the tenant are liable for any costs.
- What has been canceled in this rental agreement must be read as not applicable.
The client reserves the right to enter into an agreement with a rental candidate without stating a reason refuse. Agreement will therefore be subject to the client's permission.
The NVM Conditions apply to this assignment.
This brochure has been compiled with care, but no rights can be derived from the contents. The dimensions and layout in the drawings may differ from reality.